Desuade takes your privacy seriously. Our policy is outlined below:
- Desuade will keep your data private and never sell it to anyone. Ever.
- Desuade will only send the necessary amount of data to 3rd parties needed to provide you with a desired service - such as credit card processing.
- Desuade never sees, nor stores, credit card information, so you rest assured your identity stays safe
- Desuade may send an email announcement to users, which are usually product updates. These are to keep you updated, and are usually in plain text. Everyone hates spam and corporate-gimmicky-sales letters.
- Desuade respects your privacy and your inbox as much as our own. You can opt-out of notifications at anytime if you'd rather stay up-to-date via our blog or twitter.
- Desuade anonymously tracks usage data through analytics software (like most websites).
- Desuade takes reasonable precautions in keeping your data safe. We do not store financial or private data.
By using this site, products, and/or services, you're accepting these terms. If you have any questions, please email privacy [at] desuade (.) com